Runyon Canyon Location:
2001 N. Fuller Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: Dawn to Dusk
Saturday and Sunday: Dawn to Dusk
- North Fuller Ave Entrance: From Franklin and N. Fuller Ave head north on N. Fuller a block and a half until you reach the park entrance.
- Runyon Canyon Road Entrance: From the intersection of Franklin Ave and N. Vista Street head North on N. Vista Street a block and a half until you reach Runyon Canyon Road. At Runyon Canyon road head east and you will see the park entrance ahead.
- Mulholland Drive Entrance: This entrance is on Mulholland Drive where Pyramid Pl and Mulholland Drive intersect.
At the North Fuller Ave entrance and the Runyon Canyon Road entrance there is no designated parking areas. There is plenty of street parking, just make sure you read all the street signs to avoid getting a ticket. At the Mulholland Drive Entrance there is a small lot.
General Runyon Canyon Park Information:
Runyon Canyon is a public facility and does not have a staff on the premises. It’s unlocked during the hours of operation, and locked from dusk til dawn each night. Questions regarding the park can be directed to 323-666-5046.
Dog and Runyon Canyon Park Rules:
- Dogs are permitted off-leash in designated area’s only.
- Bikes are only allowed on the roads, not on the trails.
- Off-leash dogs must be under control of the owners voice at all times.
- Dog defecation must be removed by dog owners. (L.A.M.C. 53.49)
- Off-lease dogs must be accompanied by their owner at all times.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. Dogs exhibiting unusually aggressive behavior shall be immediately removed from the park. (L.A.M.C. 53.33)
- Dog owners must stop dogs from digging holes and fill in any damage that occurs.
- Dog owners must quiet their barking dogs or remove them from the park premises.
- No more than 3 dogs per owner are permitted off-leash at one time.
- For your pet’s safety, no dogs under the age of 4 months are permitted in the park. All dogs over the age of 4 months must be fully licensed and vaccinated. (L.A.M.C. 53.51)
- Dogs with dangerous or communicable diseases are not allowed on the park premises at any time.
- It is the responsibility of each owner to supervise and clean up after their dog(s).
- Park rangers can be contacted at 213-665-5188
Runyon Canyon Map:
Runyon Canyon is located at 2001 N. Fuller Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Runyon Canyon Off-Leash Dog Area: