2000 N. Fuller Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046
Hours of operation:
7 Days a Week - Dawn to Dusk
1. North Fuller Entrance: From Franklin and N. Fuller Ave, head north on N. Fuller a block and a half until you reach the park entrance.
2. Runyon Canyon Road Entrance: From the intersection of Franklin Ave and N. Vista Street head north on N. Vista Street a block and a half until you reach Runyon Canyon Road. At Runyon Canyon Road head east and you will see the park entrance ahead.
3. Mulholland Drive Entrance: This entrance is on Mulholland Drive where Pyramid Pl and Mulholland drive intersect.
Runyon Canyon is a public facility and does not have a staff on the premises. It's unlocked during the hours of operation, and locked from dusk until dawn each night. Questions regarding the park can be directed to 323-666-5046.
DOG AND RUNYON CANYON PARK RULES
- Dogs are permitted off-leash in designated area's only.
- Bikes are only allowed on the roads, not on the trails.
- Off-leash dogs must be under control of the owners voice at all times.
- Dog defecation must be removed by dog owners. (L.A.M.C. 53.49)
- Off-lease dogs must be accompanied by their owner at all times.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. Dogs exhibiting unusually aggressive behavior shall be immediately removed from the park. (L.A.M.C. 53.33)
- Dog owners must stop dogs from digging holes and fill in any damage that occurs.
- Dog owners must quiet their barking dogs or remove them from the park premises.
- No more than 3 dogs per owner are permitted off-leash at one time.
- For your pet's safety, no dogs under the age of 4 months are permitted in the park. All dogs over the age of 4 months must be fully licensed and vaccinated. (L.A.M.C. 53.51)
- Dogs with dangerous or communicable diseases are not allowed on the park premises at any time.
- It is the responsibility of each owner to supervise and clean up after their dog(s).
- Park rangers can be contacted at 213-665-5188